Monday, August 19, 2013

One Last Before School Fling

I'm going to be away from the computer for awhile.  I've been wanting to make a trip to The City for awhile. (Oklahoma City, for those who don't have the benefit of living in our great state. All Okies know there is only one City. Tulsa is still referred to as Town)

I'd like the kids and I to get to spend a little time with the grandparents before school starts back.  And, the OKC zoo has retro priced tickets on Wednesdays in August.  $1, whoohoo!  Can't hurt to get a field trip in before the year has even started, right?

My computer has been malfunctioning and I'm about to pull my hair out...So, I'd better get off of here and actually get some work done.  It's going to be a busy day.  Packing, straightening the house, putting together a casserole for Rob to eat while I'm gone, Dentist appointments for all of us, birthday shopping for the grandparents and cousins I've neglected throughout the summer, library, Goodwill drop and karate before we can leave town.  I'm going to have to lock the computer up in the closet, if I'm going to get this all done.  I need some chocolate...