Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's A...

It's been a pretty busy week around here with running afoul of pitchforks and drinking soapy concoctions and what not.  I completely forgot to to bring you up to date with my latest doctor's appointment.

Robert met me at Dr Silver's office on Wednesday.  I, of course, was running late.  (Construction.  Not my fault!  Even if I did know in advance that particular road was closed.  And forgot to take my afore planned detour...)

I seem to have run out of bizarre and/or unusual questions to pepper Dr Sliver with.  I'll have to work harder next month.

Mainly, I was excited to find out if we are having a Reindeer or a Hairy Sasquatch.

It's a Reindeer!!!

Maybe I should clarify.  Alvin suggested girl and boy names, respectively.  So, for the duration of this pregnancy our little girly will be affectionately known as Reindeer.

I am just thrilled!